Most of you probably notice from my Snapchat or Instasnap that I travel to Austin A LOT ( I love Austin). Last weekend, I decided to make a spur of the moment decision to drive there ,on Friday at 9:30pm, to surprise my boyfriend mom don’t kill me! What I learned on my 2.5 hour excursion there, and 1-hour quick trip with David to Round Top, is that you can reallyyy learn a whole lot about a person while in a car for an extended period of time.
Like me for example, this drive really shed light on my secret weirdness of how I eat french fries in the privacy of my car. Envision me taking the french fry, sort of Kit-Kat style, and biting down the center of the fry leaving one half. Then, corn on the cob style, I eat out allll of the potato filling…then I eat the remaining half of the fry. Welp… writing this out sounds so much more gross than it actually is and you’re probably looking like “wth” while reading this lmao BUT my secret is revealed yay! Also, I enjoy listening to country music + I’ve never known how subpar my bladder was until frequently going on road trips and it’s like I legit morph into a two-year-old child!
Anywho, back to speaking of getting to know a lot about people… I love doing this by playing the question game!! Ever since I was younger, my sissy and I have always played either “Questions”or “Which One Would You Rather” until we were legit fighting to not go to sleep HA! With summer quickly approaching, I assume a lot of you are making travel plans, so I wanted to do something fun and compile a few fun questions to ask your bae, family or friends while on the road to away!
Ok well this post had nothing to do with my outfit, but I’m wearing my new skirt purchase from Topshop here(in silver) with a simple white button down from Polo Ralph Lauren here(similar) and Stan Smith Adidas . I’m really feeling the retro vibes of this pink metallic skirt paired with some classic Stans am I right??
Photos by Fredis Benitez
1. Would you rather leave your hometown and never be able to return again, or stay in your hometown but never be able to leave?
2. If you were really hungry, really exhausted, AND really gross, what would you do first — eat, nap, or shower?
3. What’s the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
4. Have you ever done something you regretted with the opposite sex while you were drunk?What happened?
5. What’s more important, truth or happiness?
6. If you go to a restaurant and have terrible service, is it ever OK not to tip?
7. What do you think is your most attractive physical quality? What is your least attractive physical quality that you’re maybe a little self conscious about?
8. Do you think the convenience of technology is worth the loss of privacy that comes with it?
9. What’s something everyone else loves that you secretly find overrated? How come?
10. Is it okay to sacrifice one life to save ten? If you said yes, would you change answer if the one life was a friend’s life and the ten were strangers? If no, why not?
11. What could you most live without? French Fries or Bacon (this is the toughest of them all for me lol)?
12. If you had to pack a backpack with all your essentials and had 10 seconds to select a place to move to, what would you bring and where would you chose to move?
13. What makes you say “What was I thinking?” when you look back on your life?
14. Instagram or Snapchat?
15. Which could you most live without? Internet or television for the rest of your life?
16. Which emoji is more crucial to your life? ? or ?
17. What’s worse — constantly posting selfies, or NOT posting selfies just because you care too much about what people think of your selfies?
18. Would you rather have a job with a cool boss who gives you lots of praise — but you don’t really learn that much — or a hard-ass boss who never gives compliments, but teaches you a ton?
19. What food best describes your personality?
20. What is one thing you wish you knew how to do?
21. For your birthday, you unwrap a tiny present from your parents, and it turns out to be the gift of a lifetime — a set of keys for a brand new car, which your parents excitedly tell you is already parked in the driveway. But when you run outside to see it, you have an immediate gut-feeling that something is wrong with the car … very wrong. You take another step closer and your dread only grows, as if it’s some kind of warning. Would you still drive the car?